HELP!!!

HELP!!!

Postby JustSexy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:24 am

I Have Been Trying For 5 Days Now To Delete My Profile & What I Posted About Somone Off Of This Site... I Have Been All Over This Site & It Will Not Let Me... I Have Sent Out Over 7 Or 8 Messages, 3 Of Them As A Private Message, To The Administrator & The Rest Was Sent Through Contact Us & No Will Reply... I Have BeenAll Over The Internet To Try To Find A Contact Phone Number For This Site So Maybe It Can Be Fixed That Way, There Isnt One... I Dont Know What Else To Do... Can Someone PLEASE Help Me???????
JustSexy

Re: HELP!!!

Postby elbows » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 am

This entire site is a SCAM! Literally anyone can post anything about anyone....there are no checks and balances to ensure accuracy and there are no resources available to communicate with anyone associated with the site. Communication sent via the "contact us" link is not even replied to. While I'm sure there are some legit posts, There are also fake posts...I know because I've posted two with random pictures and completely made up information and had absolutely no issue posting them. Oh, and of course could not delete them either-fortunately the information/pics used were not real so won't affect anyone. Anything found on this Web site should NOT be taken seriously. THINK TWICE BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
elbows

Postby Ms.Seyfried » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:45 pm

I have tried in vain as well and have gotten no response or help from the support team, administrators, Google, and other sites whom claim they can have your name remove from web-pages such as Cheatersville and Bad Boy Report, do to defamation of character. This site is disturbing and incredibly damaging, I would like someone to please take responsibility and address my concerns. I didn't sign up for this kind of misinterpretation of myself and others whom are being slander here by scorned ex-lovers, or any other individuals whom may want to cause harm to one's reputation. I want this profile which depict an unrealist version of whom I am taken down:
http://www.cheaterregistry.com/female/2 ... rofile.htm

I also would my subscription and any cheater that I might have registered taken down.. and if possible I would like these members to be accountable for their cruel comments: darkman,charma22,wifey2006,Lezi,rashaadreggie,sil80 and any other that I forgot to mention on here..

Thank You, Ms.Seyfried
Ms.Seyfried

Postby sil80 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:39 am

Ms.Seyfried wrote: I didn't sign up for this kind of misinterpretation of myself and others whom are being slander here by scorned ex-lovers, or any other individuals whom may want to cause harm to one's reputation

So exactly why did you sign up ?
sil80

Return to ASK VICTORIA - Have a relationship question? Think your partner is cheating? Get the honest truth after your friends tell you what you 'want' to hear...